A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Highman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Highman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Highman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Highman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Highman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Laurel Regional Hospital
- Laurel Regional Hospital, Laurel, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Highman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Highman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Highman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Highman practices Dermatology near Laurel, MD.
See Laurel Dermatologists.