Dr. Barbara Hisler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017
DON'T BOTHER...
The office staff was friendly & pleasant, but Dr. Hisler, has NO personality, doesn't listen to you or do anything of an examination. Complained about skin tags, didn't even look at any of them & told me medicare charges around $450 to remove them (which is wrong info) & left it at that. Very quick & a bit disinterested for my taste.

October 26th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Great diagnostiton. Have been using her for years. Highly recommended

August 26th, 2015
Doctor followed up an hour before office closed and did not inform that office was closed next day. Very abrasive and rude. Would not recommend to anyone.

February 23rd, 2015
incredibly hurt and disheartened
she literally just dumped me after seeing me for about a decade.

March 9th, 2012
Dont Bother!
The staff in this office is very nice and getting an appointment was a breeze. However, the doctor is rude and rushed through appointments. Her bedside manner is terrible and I am surprised people bring their kids to her. DONT GO TO THIS DOCTOR find someone else who actually asks questions and cares about their patients. NEVER AGAIN for me

August 18th, 2011
This is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. She did not ask me important questions such as my history, and did not take any skin scraping or do any testing except for a very brief visual exam. She then misdiagnosed me and gave me the wrong medication. I continued to suffer for 4 days until I decided to get a second opinion, and I was correctly diagnosed at that point and given the correct medication. I immediately recovered after going to the second provider. I tried to call Dr. Hisler with my complaints, but she would not speak to me on the phone. I strongly recommend that you go to another dermatologist if you want questions answered, a good exam, and most importantly a correct diagnosis.

August 16th, 2011
I have never seen a doctor with such a terrible bedside manner. Aside from that, she incorrectly diagnosed my skin disorder after spending only 3 minutes with me. She failed to ask me enough questions in order to give me a correct diagnosis based on my history and symptoms. Upon confronting her with this, she had her staff call me back (she didn't have the courtesy to call me herself), and had the staff member give me false information just to cover herself. After getting the correct diagnosis from another dermatologist, I was given the appropriate medication and immediately felt better. Also, the second doctor I went to answered every question I had and asked appropriate background history. I missed a wedding and also missed a day of work due to the wrong diagnosis and therefore the wrong medication. I had 2 terrible experiences with Dr. Hisler, and I strongly advise finding a dermatologist who is willing to spend time with their patients and who knows what he/she is doing.

February 15th, 2011
AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO TRULY CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS

September 9th, 2010
In my honest opinion, Dr. Hisler is a wonderful person. I have been seeing her for years, and I wish I had this kind of relationship with all my doctors. She is warm and compassionate. If you have to wait a few extra minutes in the waiting room, it is because she TALKS to you.

July 5th, 2017