A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hoffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hoffer, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hoffer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Hoffer DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Hoffer practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hoffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Hoffer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Malvern, PA.
See Malvern Physiatrists.