A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hoffman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Paul University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Hoffman practice?
Dr. Barbara Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Hoffman, Dr. Barb Hoffman, Dr. Barbie Hoffman, Dr. Barbra Hoffman