A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hoffman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hoffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynn Hoffman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Hoffman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.