Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Hoffmann
Dr. Barbara Hoffmann, MD, FAAFP, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Chambersburg, PA, with other offices in Hellam, PA and Waynesboro, PA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Hoffmann is affiliated with York Hospital, Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp. and Waynesboro Hospital. Dr. Hoffmann has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Hoffmann has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Barbara Hoffmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chambersburg, PA.