Dr. Barbara Hoffmann MD, FAAFP, MBA Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2012
One of the best
I have been seeing Dr. Hoffmann for years, and she is one of the finest, most knowledgeable doctors out there, period! I just happened to look her up and read the review from the lady with the kid and had to come to her defense. My kids (both grown) both went to Dr. Hoffmann, and I can tell you doesn't put up a namby-pamby front. The complainer was probably overly excited about the 'health emergency' of an ear infection, with the kid screaming and the mother upset. I have a hunch mom was traumatized because the doctor told her to calm down and shut up so she could treat the kid.

May 17th, 2012
Urgent care
For someone who has been practicing for so long I would expect more! After seeing her in urgent care for my son who she roughly handled and misdiagnosed double ear infection. Forced antiobiotics sown his throat and he didn't even need them! My pediatrician confirmed that Monday that not only did he never have an ear infection and it was his throat and viral and had to run it's course hats why the Amox wasn't helping: it should have never been prescribed. My one year old is now traumatized as am I thanks to this Dr! I think she needs to work on getting her bedside manner back because she must of lost it while practicing all these years!

May 9th, 2011
Love her, wonderful caring doctor. However, I have loft track of her, so if anyone knows where she is currently please let me know. Thanks so much!

May 6th, 2011
Absolutely the best doc I ever went to.
This is one sharp doctor! After being misdiagnosed by at least 4 other doctors, she found the problem and treated it. The thing is, she knew what it was right away when the other docs ordered me for test after test and STILL couldn't diagnose it. Anyway, I had a full recovery, and I will be forever grateful. She really impressed me.

November 12th, 2010
What a doctor should be
If you are in need of an accurate diagnosis with compassionate care, that's what you will receive from Dr Hoffmann. The wait can be long, but WELL worth it. She will spend that time with you when you need it. I wish there were more doctors like Dr Hoffmann.

October 8th, 2014