A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Horner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Horner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jeanne Horner MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Horner practice?
- Dr. Barbara Horner has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Horner practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.