A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Houts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Houts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houts
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Houts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Houts graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Houts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gayle Houts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Houts practice?
- Dr. Barbara Houts has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Houts practices Family Medicine near Chaska, MN.
See Chaska Family Physicians.