Dr. Barbara Houts MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2015
The one thing that could have made my appointment better was not to have been called the day before to tell me that I had to reschedule. I've only had two appointments with family physicians at this clinic in the past 3 years and both times I arranged to take time off work and both times I was called the day before and told that I needed to reschedule.

January 30th, 2013
I felt very rushed during my appointment. I still had questions that I was trying to ask as she was walking out the door. I would have liked more explanation and patience with my concerns as this (for me) is turning into a chronic problem. I will not be going back to her.

September 7th, 2012
Caring Professional
I have been seeing Dr. Houts for years and she always takes the time to listen and diagnose correctly. I would not think of going to another Dr. at this time. She is caring and professional.

May 22nd, 2012
Dr. Houts has been my primary physician for over 14 years and had done a great job tending to my medical needs.

February 14th, 2011
I am extremely anxious about medical visits. I will put off going for years if I can still walk and talk. Most things get better, right? I was extremely uncomfortable with this MD. This provider did not address my primary concern, only to call later and recommend a test somewhere else that cost me over $1000. When I met her she almost immediately asked if I do 'street drugs' without any explanation of the question. (I am not a drug addict, and until that time did not believe that I appeared as that.) Maybe she was having a bad day, but I will not go back.