Dr. Barbara Hrach Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Hrach?

I've never experienced such incredible care and customer service

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Hrach for years - and I can honestly say she is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens, she's incredibly knowledgeable, she cares and she always makes herself available. Just as important, her staff is unlike any I've experienced. Particularly her PA Maricella, who even gives painless shots! And the office manager Jeneva - a one of a kind, highest quality customer service person. It's not one of those medical offices where the staff barely acknowledge you when you walk in for your appointment. When I walk in to Dr. Hrach's office, I actually feel so glad to be there, and like the staff is incredibly happy to see me! And when I'm sick or if I have any questions, I call the office and Jeneva takes care of everything immediately - I have never experienced a staff person so committed to providing truly exceptional service. If you are seeking a wonderful doctor and staff experience, I strongly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Hrach and you will understand my sentiments, and experience a medical office that will change the way you view health care.

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Hrach is an excellent doctor in every way.

Great general physician

Posted on August 12th, 2012

A very accessible, knowledgeable, internist. She has been available in the off hours for emergencies. Her staff, especially Marisela, are easy to contact and helpful.

Posted on May 4th, 2017