I've never experienced such incredible care and customer service show details I've never experienced such incredible care and customer service
by Sheba Laser Lux on Mar 23rd, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Hrach for years - and I can honestly say she is the best doctor I've ever had. She listens, she's incredibly knowledgeable, she cares and she always makes herself available. Just as important, her staff is unlike any I've experienced. Particularly her PA Maricella, who even gives painless shots! And the office manager Jeneva - a one of a kind, highest quality customer service person. It's not one of those medical offices where the staff barely acknowledge you when you walk in for your appointment. When I walk in to Dr. Hrach's office, I actually feel so glad to be there, and like the staff is incredibly happy to see me! And when I'm sick or if I have any questions, I call the office and Jeneva takes care of everything immediately - I have never experienced a staff person so committed to providing truly exceptional service. If you are seeking a wonderful doctor and staff experience, I strongly recommend you make an appointment with Dr. Hrach and you will understand my sentiments, and experience a medical office that will change the way you view health care.

by Ann Lorimer on Aug 20th, 2015

Dr. Hrach is an excellent doctor in every way.

Great general physician show details Great general physician
Aug 12th, 2012

A very accessible, knowledgeable, internist. She has been available in the off hours for emergencies. Her staff, especially Marisela, are easy to contact and helpful.

Dr. Barbara Hrach sucks show details Dr. Barbara Hrach sucks
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Hrach gave me a rather upsetting diagnosis in a totally uncaring fashion, showing no concern for another person's feelings. She also did so prematurely, without running further tests to elaborate on the symptoms and nature of the issue at hand. She was impatient with questions and appeared to feel that my desire for clarification was an assault on her fragile ego. She didn't seem very bright and I didn't feel comfortable with her. She was also dishonest with me and refused to fulfill my requests for very relevant referrals. In one case, she even lashed out at me in a very mean-spirited tone when I asked for a referral. I don't understand why she had her panties in a wad, but a doctor's supposed to care and she was pretty cold and mean-spirited. I would not recommend her at all.