Barbara A Hrach, MD
Upper East
1824 State St
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
805-898-0500
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Great general physician  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2012

A very accessible, knowledgeable, internist. She has been available in the off hours for emergencies. Her staff, especially Marisela, are easy to contact and helpful.

|  Dr. Barbara Hrach sucks  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2011

Dr. Hrach gave me a rather upsetting diagnosis in a totally uncaring fashion, showing no concern for another person's feelings. She also did so prematurely, without running further tests to elaborate on the symptoms and nature of the issue at hand. She was impatient with questions and appeared to feel that my desire for clarification was an assault on her fragile ego. She didn't seem very bright and I didn't feel comfortable with her. She was also dishonest with me and refused to fulfill my requests for very relevant referrals. In one case, she even lashed out at me in a very mean-spirited tone when I asked for a referral. I don't understand why she had her panties in a wad, but a doctor's supposed to care and she was pretty cold and mean-spirited. I would not recommend her at all.

|  BEST DOCTOR EXPERIENCE IN SANTA BARBARA  |  show details
by oceanographer1 at Citysearch on Aug 7th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Over the past three years, I`ve visited several physicians in the SB area for healthcare consultations. By far, my experience with Dr. Hrach and her staff has been best. Dr. Hrach is a very compassionate, concerned physician who spends time with patients, thoroughly analyzing problems, taking extensive histories, and recommending tests and specialists whenever necessary. Her staff is professional and courteous -- a growing rarity in the medical field these days. This doctor and office are highly recommended.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by oceanographer1 on Aug 7th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Over the past three years, I've visited several physicians in the SB area for healthcare consultations. By far, my experience with Dr. Hrach and her staff has been best. Dr. Hrach is a very compassionate, concerned physician who spends time with patient

Read Full Review at citysearch.com