A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Huffaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Huffaker is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffaker graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Huffaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Joyce Huffaker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Huffaker practice?
- Dr. Barbara Huffaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Huffaker practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.