A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Huggins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huggins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara W. Huggins practice?
Dr. Barbara Huggins practices Pediatrics near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Pediatricians.