A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hum, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Alexandra Hum MD and MS is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Hum practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Hum practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Burlington Radiologists.