A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hum
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hum, MD, MS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Alexandra Hum MD and MS is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Hum practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Hum practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Burlington Radiologists.