Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Surprised show details Surprised
by Sara P on Apr 29th, 2015

Poor doc-patient relationship

by Joanne H on Mar 9th, 2015

I had issues with my period and bleeding that continued for years. On the suggestion of a friend a saw Dr. Hurst and found that having these issues go on for so long were not necessary but they would run tests first. I had stage 1 endometryal cancer. Dr Hurst was wonderful and has a wonderful heart to listen. Thank you.

Apr 10th, 2013

Was told I would see the dr. and only saw her snooty assistant and I tried to call another time to make an appointment for my daughter who was unable to call due to work and was told she would have to call her self when it is my insurance she's using.

Jan 20th, 2012

Dr Hurst was the kind of doctor I appreciate very much. She is an excellent diagnostician, up to date, smart and very caring. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Caution show details Caution
Jan 26th, 2009

I first saw the NP who gave me a topical antibiotic (Metro Gel) for BV that developed after a round of two strong intestinal antibiotics for another condition. It did not resolve after this treatment so Dr. Hurst prescribed TWO rounds of Clindesse (a one time usage topical,vaginal antibiotic)on top of that. The three back to back to back topicals left me with a raging red, painful vulva along with several months of recurring yeast infections. I could hardly walk for a while, could not wear slacks or underwear for a very long time. I went back and forth to an "expert" at the U to no avail. A couple of years later it became tolerable but it will never resolve completly. Someone I know had an operation by her for ovarian cysts, her colon got nicked and she went in to septic shock.