A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hyer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John`s Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 8 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Hyer practice?
Dr. Barbara Hyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Hyer, Dr. Barb Hyer, Dr. Barbie Hyer, Dr. Barbra Hyer