A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyer graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Hyer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Hyer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Hyer practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Hyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Obstetricians & Gynecologists.