A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Isaacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Isaacs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Isaacs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaacs graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Isaacs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Sue Isaacs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Isaacs practice?
- Dr. Barbara Isaacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Isaacs practices Pediatrics near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Pediatricians.