Dr. Barbara Isaacs Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Isaacs?

March 29th, 2013

very happy

VERY thorough. knows lots about other facets of medicine. Yes, she can be al little abrupt sometimes, but otherwise is warm and responsive. Doctors have personalities just as do non-medical folk, and that really isn't the most important thing. very competent doctor and works well with other physicians. My other doctors have called her for info and she has been helpful to them. I am impressed with her manner.

May 31st, 2011

leaving Dr Isaacs afrter 20 years

For 20 years, Dr Isaacs was usually pleasant, even charming but would too often would suddenly be extremely nasty. She was always extremely accessible and I thought quite careful, but one day I tried to show her a report from an anesthesiologist that warned me of a life and death outcome (and why) if I should ever need a general or even a strong sedative. It had everything to do with my lungs and a history of asthma which is Dr Isaac's specialty. She absolutely refused to read it and later claimed she had!! The person who had recommended her to me 20 years ago was her former teacher who left Dr Isaacs herself because of Dr Isaac's extreme nastiness to the teacher's 5-year old daughter. When I chose a new allergist/immunologist, he told me she called him and complained. He told her that my decision was up to me. I was told by her teacher that she did the same thing when her teacher changed doctors. Called the new doctor and complained! This doctor is kooky and I found out the hard way that her mental health could affect my health. Patients be warned!

November 13th, 2015