A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Barnett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Barnett MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Barnett practice?
- Dr. Barbara Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Barnett practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Emergency Physicians and Glen Cove Internists.