A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Nelson, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Nelson practices Family Medicine near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Family Physicians.