A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Nelson, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Nelson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Nelson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Barbara Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Nelson practices Family Medicine near Calhoun, GA.
See Calhoun Family Physicians.