A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Reed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Reed practice?
Dr. Barbara Reed practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Moose Lake, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hinckley, MN.
See Moose Lake Family Physicians and Moose Lake Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Reed, Dr. Barb Reed, Dr. Barbie Reed, Dr. Barbra Reed