A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Reed, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Reed has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jane Reed MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Reed practice?
- Dr. Barbara Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Reed practices Family Medicine near Sandstone, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Moose Lake, MN.
See Sandstone Primary Care Doctors.