A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Snider, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Snider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Snider practice?
Dr. Barbara Snider practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.