A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Snider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Snider, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Snider has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Joy Snider MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Snider practice?
- Dr. Barbara Snider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Snider practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.