A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J K Williams MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Williams practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Eagleville, PA.
See Eagleville Psychiatrists, Eagleville Addiction Specialists, and Eagleville Geriatric Doctors.