A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J K Williams MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Williams practices Psychiatry, Addiction Medicine, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Eagleville, PA.
See Eagleville Psychiatrists, Eagleville Addiction Specialists, and Eagleville Geriatric Doctors.