A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Wood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Wood, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Wood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Wood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Wood practice?
- Dr. Barbara Wood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Wood practices Pediatrics near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Temple Pediatricians.