A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Jahnke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Jahnke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahnke graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jahnke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jahnke MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Jahnke practice?
- Dr. Barbara Jahnke has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Jahnke practices Neurology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Neurologists.