A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Jericho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jericho
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Jericho Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Jericho, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jericho graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Jericho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gayle Jericho MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Jericho practice?
- Dr. Barbara Jericho has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Jericho practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Anesthesiologists.