A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Achuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Achuff, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Achuff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Achuff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jo Achuff MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Achuff practice?
- Dr. Barbara Achuff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Achuff practices Pediatrics near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Collegeville Pediatricians.