Dr. Barbara Oconnell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Oconnell?

Posted on August 11th, 2017

Seems like she don't believe me on anything.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Dr Oconnell is the best neuro I have ever been to

Finally got some answers

Posted on December 8th, 2014

It took three years of going to different doctors telling me I was too young for Parkinsons's until I was referred to DR O'Connell and she checked me out and ordered a datscan to confirm Parkinson's . She is leaving and going to Penn State Hershey med and I will be following her.

Re: Maria J. McDermott, seen by Dr. in 2004

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr. made her diagnosis of Parkinson's disease based on simple observation of my Mother's motor skills. Too bad she never tested her thyroid hormone levels, i.e., T3, T4, TSH.My Mother had had part of her thyroid gland removed several years prior....did Dr. ask? No.Many old age services in the U.K. now do thyroid functions tests routinely in the initial assessment.Seven years after diagnosis, my Mother suffered from mild dementia as well...all she really needed was Levothyroxine, not Requip or Sinemet.

where did she go?

Posted on August 3rd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. O'Connell for 3 years now, for MS treatment and she was so wonderful...she understands, cares and always showed the utmost concern. she left suddenly...what happened? PNNI won't tell, they don't want patients to "jump ship" because I would if I knew where she went. 1st appointment since she left was a complete disaster with new doctor.

great doctor

Posted on July 15th, 2011

I love this doctor. She has been treating me for Cervical Dystonia for almost 3 years now with wonderful results! The only problem is she has left the PNNI practice and I cannot find her!

Disinterested

Posted on November 23rd, 2010

No attention to health record evident. Was distant, made no recommendations in treatment. Found her to be useless, waste of our time. Needs to not see people she is either unable or unwilling to help. could have at least recommended another doctor - but that would have required 'attention'.

Great doctor!

Posted on March 24th, 2009

Dr. O'Connell is one of those doctors that everyone WISHES that they had. She is sympathetic, caring, and optimistic. Even when I'm feeling fine and at her office for just a routine check-up, I always leave feeling better than when I arrived! I highly recommend Dr. O'Connell.

Posted on June 1st, 2017