A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara S Kaplan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.