A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Kaplan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Sue Kaplan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Kaplan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: North Olmsted, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.