A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Karpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Karpel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karpel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Karpel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karpel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Irene Karpel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara I. Karpel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Karpel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Karpel practices Allergy & Immunology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Allergists.