A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Karpel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Karpel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karpel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karpel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Karpel, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Karpel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Karpel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Irene Karpel MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara I. Karpel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Karpel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Karpel practices Allergy & Immunology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Allergists.