A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kilian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kilian
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kilian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kilian graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Gdansk.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Kilian MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Kilian practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kilian has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Kilian practices Psychiatry near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Psychiatrists.