Dr. Barbara Kircher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

October 6th, 2014
Judgmental, rude, no bedside manor

July 5th, 2011
One of the Best
Accurate, professional, and attentive. She sincerely cared about my extensive condition and is committed to my recovery. Out of the four other doctors I have had consultations with, Dr. Kircher is the very best.

February 24th, 2009
Dr. Kircher did not seem very interested in my case. She did write an evaluation to Cigna without asking me questions on my condition as I was a new patient from another state. At the office she stated that I needed Cardiac Rehab before ever thinking of returning to work. To Cigna she wrote the opposite and that I could stand for 2.5 hours. The report she wrote to Cigna was false. I cannot even stand long enough to make a simple meal let alone 2.5 hours. I will not be returning to this Doctor. She also has stated to me that when I have another heart attack that she would not advise further treatment or operations on my heart. Who needs a doctor that is willing to let you die without trying to save you and gives false reports to insurance agency.

January 12th, 2009
Disappointed
Dr Kircher is taking over for my cardiologist. Her bedside manner is dreadful. While I dont expect to be coddled, I expect to be a partner in my healthcare and to have my considerations taken seriously.Dr was rude, disinterested and not listening. A simple handshake when introducing herself would have prevented this review. Her attitude was "Youre fat and lazy" and she completely dismissed the amount of effort it takes to chase after 2 small kids will dealing with 2 serious conditions. While a treadmill might help, I kind of think going up and down a flight of stairs 20+ times a day would qualify as active movement. I am actively searching for another cardologist. I will not see her again.