A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kirschner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kirschner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Kirschner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Crohn's Disease
- Growth Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirschner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kirschner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Starrels Kirschner MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Kirschner practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kirschner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Kirschner practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatric Specialists.