A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Knoll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Knoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Knoll MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Barbara Knoll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Knoll practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.