A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoll Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Knoll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Knoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Knoll MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Knoll practice?
- Dr. Barbara Knoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Knoll practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.