A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Abrahams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Abrahams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrahams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abrahams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Abrahams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahams graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Abrahams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara B Abrahams MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Abrahams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Abrahams has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Abrahams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Cardiologists.