A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Abrahams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Abrahams is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abrahams
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Abrahams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Abrahams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abrahams graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Abrahams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara B Abrahams MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Abrahams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Abrahams has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Abrahams practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Internists and Boulder Cardiologists.