A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Konkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Konkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Konkle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Konkle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Konkle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Konkle MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Konkle practice?
- Dr. Barbara Konkle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Konkle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.