A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Konkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Konkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konkle
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Konkle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Konkle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Clots (Thrombophilia)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hemophilia B
- Hepatitis C
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Konkle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Konkle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Konkle MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Konkle practice?
- Dr. Barbara Konkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Konkle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists, Seattle Hematologists, and Seattle Oncologists.