A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Konkle is Excellent. Dr. Konkle has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Konkle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
She has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Bleeding Disorders Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting Transfusion Medicine, Blood Clot Thromboembolism, and Blood Clots Thrombophilia.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Konkle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Konkle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Med Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Konkle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Konkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Konkle practice?
Dr. Barbara Konkle practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Hematologists, and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Konkle, Dr. Barb Konkle, Dr. Barbie Konkle, Dr. Barbra Konkle