A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Koppel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Alcoholism, and Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koppel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koppel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance