A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Koppel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Koppel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koppel graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koppel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Sue Koppel MD is a female Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Koppel practice?
- Dr. Barbara Koppel has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Koppel practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.