Dr. Barbara Korthamar MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Santa Clara, CA

July 11th, 2012
Amazing!
I have gone through 3 doctors in 5 months here in Sunnyvale. I'm not a picky person by nature, I understand how busy doctors are and I don't take personally when they maybe rushed from time to time or if they forget small things we discussed. But when they habitually forget things, tell me contradictory information, confuse which of my kids have conditions, particularly when my son has a condition, its frustrating. Finally I found Dr. Korthamar. She spent time getting to know my kids, she was gentle, she listened to everything I said!! Without interrupting me!! She was thorough with my kids and willing to listen to my ideas. When she offered her medical opinion it was not condescending. She talked with me for awhile, and was genuinely curious about our background and such. I'm so happy I finally found a doctor here who my kids can grow up with!

August 13th, 2010
My grown daughter (with her own daughter now) started going to Dr. Korthamar when she was an infant. We always trusted her diagnosis and thoroughness! Her recommendations to other doctors, when necessary, always matched her high standards and ethics.