A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Krauss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Krauss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Krauss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Krauss practice?
- Dr. Barbara Krauss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barbara Krauss practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.