A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krauss
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Krauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Krauss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Krauss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Krauss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Krauss practice?
- Dr. Barbara Krauss has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barbara Krauss practices Family Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.