Dr. Barbara Krull Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Krull?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Krull?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

April 27th, 2017

Disappointed

Dr. Krull can be very insulting, demeaning, and rude. I have been a patient of hers for about 5 or 6 years. She is usually very dry and short but the office is convenient . This visit, I will never forget. She was mean and nasty! I left her office and vowed that I would never return. Her "nurse" (not LeAnne) was very dry and unfriendly probably takes her rudeness from Dr. Krull.. Her office changed my records and she thought I changed from being her patient. I tried to explain to her that her office called me while she was on vacation and asked if I would like to see another doctor because the Krull was out of the office. Krull said if you see another doctor for a physical then that's your primary doctor. Instead of her apologizing to me that her office made the error she kept going back and forward with me about how it happened. I will not return to her office nor would I recommend her to anyone.

February 9th, 2016

Decent Visit

Went for a annual physical exam. We discussed some items and she gave me some feedback/ideas to lose weight. Her bedside manner was slightly above average and she did the required to meet my needs. Her office is a little dingy and dark. She and the staff did their jobs.

February 22nd, 2015

Not Good Experience

Dr. Krull can be very accommodating on one visit, and the next visit is absolutely insulting, demeaning, and rude. I went to her for a couple of years and everything was fine, then the next visit, she was a completely different person - just mean and nasty! I left her practice for a couple of years, then went back and had the very same experience! Her "nurse" was the worst I've ever encountered... probably takes her cues from Dr. Krull. She must be on psyche meds and goes off them from time to time! Would never recommend her to anyone.

January 6th, 2014

she has been kind to me

I have been a patient of Dr Krull since she first came to the Vinings area. I have been pleased with her. She is smart, bright, and seems to keep up with the latest trends. She just about saved my life when a different specialist ignored an important problem I was having and she quickly got me to a new specialist -- I required a surgical intervention. I hope my new insurance will allow me to return to her.

September 30th, 2013

Effecient care

I've been going to Dr. Krull several years now normally just for physicals. When I've needed additional non-scheduled care, the staff has always been able to pencil me in and get to the crux of the matter with immediacy and great care. As a whole, I feel that Dr. Krull and staff do an excellent job and will remain with them.

August 22nd, 2013

Excellent care

Dr. Krull is kind, thorough, & professional. She is an excellent physician.

June 7th, 2013

Arrogant and Rude!

I have never had such a terrible experience with a Dr. She is downright rude and has the audacity to ask patients how they will rate her on the Piedmont survey. Never again.

June 13th, 2012

Would not recommend

Dr. Krull does not listen to patient and refuses to hear what patient is explaining about known past treatment. Blood drawn for tests were not sent properly so patient had to return for more blood. Insisted on other tests not necessary (goes back to not listening). Had a bad cough was prescribed blood pressure meds and had to insist on nebulizer and inhaler. She kept insisting it was my heart until proved wrong. Blood pressure was up due to coughing hard for 12 hours straight!

February 3rd, 2012

Dr. Krull needs to learn better bedside manners!

Dr. Barbara Krull has to have one of the worst bedside manners ever. She is rude and very condescending. Horrible, would never recommend her!

October 27th, 2011

I would not recommend Dr. Krull. Her bedside manner is horrible- she is rude and uncaring. She has an attitude when you ask questions and instead of treating you for the problem she refers you to a specialist- once for a sinus infection!

June 3rd, 2011

Bedside mTerranner of a rock.

Kept going to Krull for 3 years based on her education on paper. She is cold, uncaring, unprofessional, and rude. Spouts "standard of care" as her mantra, however, she does not take the time to ask questions that would provide an adequate standard of care. Final straw came when her urine sample receptacle was so stuffed with other samples, I had to touch containers containing others urine to be able to fit mine into receptacle without causing them all to fall out. That HAS to be a violation of some health code.

December 11th, 2008

Not very caring - like a robot with dishing out information. Inflexible -- after many years as a patient asked 1 time for a prescription refill extention due to travel and she denied.