A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Krzyspiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Krzyspiak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Krzyspiak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krzyspiak graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Krzyspiak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Palatynska Krzyspiak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara P. Krzyspiak practice?
- Dr. Barbara Krzyspiak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Krzyspiak practices Pediatrics near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Norristown Pediatricians.