A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kucewicz-Kopyta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kucewicz-Kopyta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kucewicz-Kopyta graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Katowice.
Dr. Kucewicz-Kopyta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Med Ctr South, Boaz, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Elzbieta Kucewicz-Kopyta MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Kucewicz-Kopyta practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kucewicz-Kopyta has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Kucewicz-Kopyta practices Internal Medicine near Albertville, AL.
See Albertville Internists.