A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kuczynski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kuczynski, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Kuczynski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuczynski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kuczynski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Marie Kuczynski MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Kuczynski practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kuczynski has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Kuczynski practices Ophthalmology near Clawson, MI.
See Clawson Ophthalmologists.