A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kupka-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kupka-Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupka-Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kupka-Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
- Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Kupka-Smith DO and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Kupka-Smith practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kupka-Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Kupka-Smith practices Emergency Medical Services near Camilla, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, GA and Cairo, GA.
See Camilla Emergency Physicians.