A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Carr, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Carr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Carr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Barbara Carr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Carr practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Pediatricians.