A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Patrick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Patrick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Patrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hosp, Iowa City, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lynn Patrick MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Patrick practice?
- Dr. Barbara Patrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Patrick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coralville, IA.
See Coralville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.