A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Labban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Labban is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Labban, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labban graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Labban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nason Hospital
- Altoona Regional Health System
- Altoona Regional Health System Altoona Hospital Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Maurice Labban MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Labban practice?
- Dr. Barbara Labban has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Labban practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Nephrologists.