A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Landaal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Landaal graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Landaal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Blackwell Regional Hospital
- Norman Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Landaal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Landaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Landaal practice?
Dr. Barbara Landaal practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Landaal, Dr. Barb Landaal, Dr. Barbie Landaal, Dr. Barbra Landaal