A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lazar
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Lazar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Burns Lazar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Lazar practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Randolph, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Hanover, NH.
See Randolph Primary Care Doctors and Randolph Geriatric Doctors.