A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Lazar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazar graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lazar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Burns Lazar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara B. Lazar practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Lazar practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Randolph, VT.
See Randolph Primary Care Doctors and Randolph Geriatric Doctors.