Dr. Barbara Lebron MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 16th, 2016
My family has chosen Dr. Lebron and it is refreshing to have eye contact with her and actually talk with her unlike so many other doctors I've had in the past who spend the majority of their time with me typing on a computer. Dr. Lebron actually communicates with me and enters the data in the computer in a way that makes me fell like yes, I'm still in the room and relevant! That is very important to me.

June 19th, 2013
Dr. Lebron is courteous, knowledgeable, listens to and answers all questions; and is spot-on in her treatment plans. She is a very caring Doctor!!!

March 26th, 2013
Best physical I have ever had
Dr. Labron started at the top of my head and did a detailed physical down to my toes. She explained everything she was feeling. She ordered tests that she felt important and then her office made all the appointments for me. I felt very well taken care of and the office got back to me as soon as a test results was reported. Office staff has been there forever and is so efficient and greets you with a smile. Office wait time is a little long,but she spends as much time as you need so when you are with her you forget the time you waited.

February 28th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Lebron is a great doctor. I have been going to her for 5 years and I have never had a problem. I do not agree with these negative reviews because she really is a wonderful doctor. Her staff is amazing and my family (who are also her patients) love her and would say the same about her staff. Love you Dr. Lebron.

October 9th, 2012
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR IF YOU DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR LAB WORK SENT TO THE WRONG LAB
I first learned of Dr. Lebron when my medical group assigned her to our family without consulting us. I wanted a full checkup so I decided to go to her. Once in the office, I was given several documents to sign. Fortunately, I am one who reads before I sign anything. To my surprise, there was a document stating that "Even if my Lab work was sent to the wrong Lab, I was still responsible to pay for it." I immediately went to the front desk and inquired about the document and was told I have to sign it. I refused and asked to speak to Dr. Lebron and asked her if she could reword it to state that I was "not" responsible for errors made by her front office and she refused to do so. Then out of the blue, her office manager told me that if I didn't like it, I could find another Doctor. That's when I went off!!!! I told them that I have NEVER been to a Doctor that makes patients signsign a document that makes them responsible for errors made by the own Doctor's staff and NEVER have I ever had a doctor's staff be so rude! It took everything in me not to slap everyone in that office! Instead, I kept my calm, left and immediately filed a claim against her and her office staff. That'll teach her!

February 26th, 2012
Very NBegative experience
I gave Dr. Lebron and staff one year, no way, I will never go back and will continue to voice my opinion about this unprofessional staff. They are uninformed and unprofessional

December 1st, 2011
I recommend Dr Lebron
I have had one visit with Dr LeBron. I was referred by my primary care doctor to have a suspected thyroid problem checked. Dr. LeBron checked my hand-carried lab results, listened to my explanation of my symptoms, gave me her medical opinion in detail, and prescribed medication. I consider her courteous, professional, and clearly competent.

November 25th, 2011
not professional doctor
she is the worst medical experience I have been in, I have never seen a doctor that irresponsible. when she is finally in your room after the long wait she tell you to hurry up because she has other people waiting, never gives you time to explain why you there,before you know it she is out of the door leaving you wondering what?????????I actually can't rate this woman she is not even one star

August 15th, 2011
Knows her Stuff
I am a fairly new patient of Dr Lebron and have been pleased with her so far. She has spent enough time with me during the appt and I can tell she does her research and keeps up on the latest studies. Recently she took me off a medication that is being studied for a particular side effect until the results have come in. She also has her office contact me with the results of my blood work up. I do not have to do the following up!

July 6th, 2011
Every experience with this doctor and her staff has been very disappointing. The front staff is rude and act as if they "owned' the practice. Hardly ever the physician has returned our calls; instead she has her staff return the calls. She is always looks/acts 'rushed' when seeing a patient and insists on requesting labs/blood work on patients who have just been released from the hospital even when they bring their lab reports to her, but instead of giving the patient the respect and courtesy they deserve by looking at their labs, she flat out refuses to even review the reports. Most likely this is done so she can bill the patients' insurance after repeating unnecessary labs. If a patient has a f/u visit after being released from the hospital, she does not request the patient's records prior to the visit; therefore, the patient must schedule another visit to discuss the results, resulting in extra charges to the patient's insurance. She thrives on prescribing meds (I wonder if she gets a commission when she prescribe a drug)but when patients complain about having side effects from these meds, she insists that they continue to take them regardless of their complaints. Unfortunately because most of her patients are senior citizens, and she knows they don't often complain, she has gotten away with the lack of compassion she shows her patients. But from experience, I find this physician unethical, unprofessional and plain rude; therefore, I will never recommend her.

July 6th, 2011
RUDE!!!
RUDEST DOCTOR!!!! Nothing else can be said....Treats you like you don't have a need to understand or get clarification since after all, you are NOT A DOCTOR LIKE HER!! I am sure there are little reviews on her here because many of her patients are elderly and don't post...but I will make sure I get the word out!!

June 14th, 2011
Substandard
I feel like I'm on an assembly line and when she sees me she stamps me and sends me on about my way. Whenever I am sent for testing for a condition I NEVER get a call to discuss the results, I would appreciate this even if things are ok. She will also schedule you for an appointment to come in and have blood work drawn in order to charge you for a full office visit. I have NEVER had to pay to have blood drawn when I return to the office for this service only. When I questioned this practice I was told I could go across the street to LabCorp & have it done for free. I chose this doctor because switched regions under my healthcare network & I thought it would be convenient to go to one doctor since before I was seeing my primary & endocrinologists often. However, none of the medical conditions I was being treated for with my previous physician are being attended to now yet I still have the same problems so I will be searching for a new doctor ASAP.