A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Lester:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Lester is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Lester, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lester graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lester has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Thrush Lester MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara T. Lester practice?
- Dr. Barbara Lester has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Lester practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.